1. Tell me
(Universal ROM Launcher) is a powerful DOS based front-end that will
work with any and all emulators. It can be used to manage your roms
through various customizable features.
- Author: Omar Cornut
- System: DOS (no visual basic inside ;-)
- Filesize: About 100 kb
- 100% Universal - able to support any emulator
- Easy to use interface
- Fast and flexible - totally customizable
- Directory specifics options
- Individual ROM options for each emulators
- Internal ROM name recognition
- Configurable list generator
- Full ZIPped rom support
- Keyboard and mouse support
- Based on a file browser/manager
- and more..
"URL is an amazing front-end that acts as an 'emulation shell' for DOS, allowing command lines for ANY emulator and ROM image."
"Great universal front-end. Probably the best."
2. Prove me
Successfully tested with the following emulators:
- Gameboy 97
- Magic Engine
- Master Gear
- Multi Gauntlet Emulator
- System 8
- System 16
- Tnzs Emulator
- Virtual Gameboy